FRENCH WINE EXPORT
French Winegrowers Ambassador
Who we are ?
Mission & Expertise
IMPORTER / DISTRIBUTOR
Are you looking for French wines to import at a fair price/quality/service ratio? Importers, distributors, wine merchants, restaurants, online shops, airlines or cruise lines companies : trust us and contact us now to elaborate a personalized offer to your needs.
WINEGROWER / WINEMAKER
Independent winegrowers and cooperative wineries : Hesiode is committed to developing your sales projects abroad. Whether you are already present on the international market or not, contact us and benefit from our expertise and know-how on export markets.
Values & Commitments
Meeting the client’s needs while ensuring a quick and efficient follow-up is at the heart of our concerns.
The company’s know-how on the most specialized issues and requests makes Hesiode a specialist in complex and demanding destinations. Our customers confirm this, as shows the experience of some of our importers and distributors of our historical market in Japan, among others.
Hesiode ensures a single invoice, including all the orders of the importer, even if it implies several pickup places. Shipments are made directly from the winery.
Hesiode understands that exporting wine requires a lot of time and energy. Entrusting your export project to Hesiode means valuing the women and men behind each bottle so they can concentrate on delivering a product of the utmost quality.
The respect and the maintenance of the relationship of trust between our partners and our customers are our greatest values. Hesiode is committed to providing quality service from start to finish for both its winemaking partners and its importers and distributors.
TO FIND OUT MORE
Come and meet us :
Dates of wine fairs in which we participate:
- Wine Paris from February 13rd to 15th, 2023
- Tastin’ France in Prague, Vienna and Ljubjana from January 23rd to 26th, 2023
- Foodex Japan from 7th to 10th March 2023
- Tastin’ France Korea (Seoul), Taiwan (Taipei), Japan (Osaka) from May 15th to 19th, 2023
- Tastin’ France Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia from October 9th to 13rd, 2023
- Tastin’ France Korea (Seoul) and Japan (Osaka, Tokyo) from November 20th to 24th, 2023
- Tastin’ France USA, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles from May 1st to 5th, 2023
- Tastin’ France Canada, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver from July 10th to 14th, 2023
French wine in the United States
Wine consumption in the United States While the United States...Read More
Maple syrup and French wine pairing
A semi-dry sparkling wine for your maple syrup appetizers To...Read More
Hesiode in Canada for French wine export
Growth in consumption of French wines in Canada For several...Read More